You Will Get :
7 Asana (Exercise Poses)
4 Breathing exercises
1 Meditation technique with full practice instructions
Our “I” or me centric life is the main barrier to our intellectual development. May be you are lucky to be rich and good looking, or have a good job, good car, good connection, yet do not engage your mind in self cherishing. Instead of clinging to your destructive false ego, enlighten your intellect to make space for others in this awesome wide world.
Meditation gives deep rest to the mind and facilitates to connect to an inner source of energy. After meditation the mind becomes calm, concentration is sharp, clarity of perception is increased. All this brings about an unshakable inner strength, resulting in a vast improvement of communication skills and perks up all round talent.
Meditation is intertwined with yoga. Yoga is not just any odd posture or movement. For thousands of years the Yogis have systematically and logically tried and tested and then declared the few yoga postures and movements that can prepare your mind to slip into meditation with the least effort.
The yoga postures or asanas are practiced to improve one’s health condition, to facilitate strength and stamina to sit comfortably in one posture for an extended period, which is necessary for meditation. Developing body strength enables one to control the mind and energy as well. Yogasanas or the exercise postures are the tools for self discovery and higher awareness, needed for a stable foundation necessary to explore the breath, mind, body and higher experiences. Thus physical exercise, in the form of yogasana are the first step of yoga practice. According to the philosophy of yoga, body is the gross form of mind or consciousness. Practice of yoga integrates the two.
It is believed that there are seven chakras or centres of subtle life force. In Chakra meditation full instruction is given to guide the flow of prana or subtle energy from one chakra to the other. This meditation is sound based, where a sound vibration is used in a specific way to give you complete relaxation and also keeps you alert. It helps the mind to stay in the present moment and lets go all stress and tension.
Yoga signifies union, a connection between the individual and the universal self. Human mind always longed for something beyond his own body and mind. It was obvious that an individual existence consists of a physical reality and an undeniable mental or spiritual reality. In an effort to break the barrier between the two, chakra system evolved. The bio energetic ladder of the seven chakras will take you to the inner depth of life. Study of chakras is a study of the architecture of the soul.
Our Other Sites
- PranayamaPranayama is popularly understood as a variety of breathing exercises. However there is more to it. Apart from filling the lungs with fresh oxygen, the purpose of Pranayama is to use the effective air circulation in the physical body to influence the flow of Prana or energy in the Pranamaya Kosha or the energy Sheathe […]
- Health Implication of Yoga and MeditationThe popular trend in the Western society is a belief that ‘regular physical activity seems to be the most important contributor to prevent disease and promote health’. This statement seems incomplete. Of course, physical activities are of immense importance for good health, but for preventing disease, physical activity or yoga postures alone, constitute one half […]
- ArthritisArthritis is a disease that can occur at any age. Generally it affects any joint with variable intensity. The inflammation of joints cause pain, stiffness, swelling and restricted movements. In most cases there is a deterioration of soft tissues that cover and protect the joints. In some cases excess uric acid is the cause. Also, too […]
- Is Arthritis Affected by Weather?It is believed that, arthritis joint pain is directly affected by the weather and barometric pressure. In 1960, Dr. J. Hollander, an arthritis specialist demonstrated, how increased humidity and reduced barometric pressure, increases stiffness and joint pain in arthritis patients. He also added, during high barometric pressure, pain in fibromyalgia sufferers increases. But finally, […]
- 10 Never Heard Benefits of GarlicBenefits of garlic. Looks beautiful, smells horrible, tastes repulsive (when raw), yet added to your cooking and meal turns delicious. It not only makes food delicious, benefits of garlic is uncountable. You must be wondering what am I talking about? Nothing more than innocent garlic bulb, oozing with nutrition. Benefits of Garlic 1. Main active […]
Our yoga trainer Anindya Kumar Das, started yoga Training in 1968 from.. Read more