Constipation is an irregularity in digestive system. There is no universal pattern for emptying the bowl. Some do it daily, some 3 or 4 times a week, some again may empty their bowl twice a week. If waste products remain in the stomach for too long it tends to go hard and subsequently bowl movement will become painful and difficult.
Inability to have regular bowel movement for whatever reason. There could be slow movement of fleeces through the large intestine. It also means hard stools i.e. a sense of incomplete emptying after a bowel movement. This can happen for several reasons like, lack of roughage in diet and too little intake of water which slows down the passage of fleeces through the long stretch of the large and small intestine. All along the journey of the food stuff through the intestine the walls of the intestine sucks in the vital elements of the food including water, required to maintain general good health. As a result, the stool becomes hard and difficult to pass. The victim experiences stomach pain and a general uneasy feeling, gets coated tongue and loss of appetite. Straining to pass stool may cause hemorrhoids and anal fissures. Constipation usually is defined as fewer than three bowel movements per week.
Causes of Constipation:
The common causes are:-
1. Lack of exercise and sedentary lifestyle.
2. Lack of fruits and vegetables in daily diet.
3. Use of certain medication.
4. Extreme stress.
5. Certain underlying diseases or malfunctioning of vital organs in the body.
Remedy for Constipation:
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat enough fibrous food
3. Eat generous helpings of fruits and vegetables
4. where possible include herbs spices, garlic and onions in your meals.
Solution to Constipation Program Details:
1. This program is a collection of unique video series of asanas, pranayamas and meditation, selected by an experienced yoga trainer.
2. All attempts have been made to emphasize the fact that a regular proper diet and proper exercise is essential to keep bowl movements regular and without much effort.
3. Purgative and laxatives are undoubtedly easy and safe method to ease extreme case of constipation but medicine on regular basis can never beneficial to your health. Healthy diet and effective exercises will rid your constipation for ever.
You Will Get :
- 7 Asana (Exercise Poses with instruction)
- 4 Breathing exercises
- 1 Meditation technique with full practice instructions
- Diet guidelines.