What is Diabetes?
Blood glucose level becomes higher than normal in diabetic patients. Most of the food we eat is turned into glucose(sugar) for our bodies to use for energy. The pancreas, an organ near the stomach, produces a hormone called insulin to help glucose get into our body cells. When you have diabetes, your body either does not make enough insulin or can not use its own insulin as it should. This problem causes glucose to build up in your blood.
Blood glucose level becomes high when one gets diabetes. Signs remain unnoticed in prediabetes stage. This in general, is a chronic condition and can happen either because insulin production in the Pancreas is inadequate or because the body’s cells do not respond sufficiently to insulin.
Insulin is a hormone, produced by the pancreas and its main task is to keep the sugar content of blood under control.
In the sufferers, for some reason the pancreas either do not produce insulin or produce in lesser quantity, with the result that the blood stream gets flooded with the unused glucose.
Eventually most of the glucose ends up in the kidney and passes out with urine.
The yoga asanas or poses specifically chosen for diabetics help in contraction and stimulation of the organs on stomach area, increasing blood and oxygen supply. This, coupled with correct breathing practices and healthy yoga diets begin to rejuvenate the pancreatic action.
Along with yoga postures and breathing exercises, the vital component of mindfulness and meditation has been proved to improve the functioning of endocrine glands through relaxing the sympathetic nervous system. The benefit of yoga asanas for diabetics is not just on physical levels. The mind plays a big role in most diseases. Stress and strain of daily life keep accumulating, causing high blood pressure, high cholesterol, binge eating, alcohol abuse and weight gain, an ideal breeding ground for this condition. But don’t despair, there is light at the end of the tunnel. If managed properly, further advance of the disease can be arrested, and in most cases the tide can be turned to give relief and almost cure. To anyone looking to prevent or get relief from the disease, a healthy food and lifestyle incorporating breathing exercise and meditation, even for a few minutes a day will undoubtedly bring in a new lease of misery free life.
Diabetic diet & yoga/meditation can help controlling this disease by reducing the level of sugar in the blood along with lowering blood pressure, keeping weight under control, boosting the rate of recovery as well as minimizing the severity of further complications.
Stress plays an important role in onset of diabetes and its progression. Regular practice of yoga poses, pranayama or breathing exercises and the basic meditation practice will reduce stress level in body and mind. This in turn will improve insulin activity. Diabetes can worsen with hypertension, which again can be kept under control with appropriate yoga poses. Yoga/meditation, consisting of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being, is a holistic approach towards life, when practiced regularly the doses of medication(tablets and insulin) can be reduced.
Several recent studies and experiments have conclusively revealed that yoga/meditation can help in many ways diabetic patients to deal with the disease. It is a universally accepted truth that any form of exercise is good for health. However “solution to diabetes” provide unique benefits that can effectively restore the body to a state of natural health, with all vital organs functioning with full potential.
Solution To Diabetes
Is A Unique Video Collection Of Asanas, Pranayamas and Meditations Hand Picked By An Experienced Yoga Trainer.
- This program will give you the tools to prevent the onset of diabetes if you are healthy.
- In prediabetes or the initial stage, this program will help you to manage and prevent escalation of the diasease and its side effects which, in extreme cases can be fatal.
- Each yoga posture detailed in this program has specific effects on the body structure and function of body’s diverse organs. By putting pressure on the organs the poses massage and help to tone them. Adopting a series of postures and flowing between them improve blood circulation and lung activity, detoxifying the body and boosting immune response. The body becomes stronger and rid off tension. Holistic approach of yoga/meditation considers true health to be far beyond the standard medical definition of “absence of disease”. Real health encompasses a state of supreme well being and vitality on the physical, mental and spiritual levels.
- So if you wish to keep diabetes at bay, or if you have diabetes and wish to reverse its course, at least to some extend or even if you have to live with diabetes, you can manage the disease and prevent the fatal side effects of all medicines, then make effort to change your life style. Get nourishment, following the yoga diet (ebook included in this program) and do the asanas and breathing exercises and meditation by following the well documented videos in “Solution to Diabetes” program. Give it a try and take the first step to a longer and better life. Click below now.
You Will Get :
- 7 Asana (Exercise Poses)
- 4 Breathing exercises
- 1 Meditation technique with full practice instructions
- Diet guidelines