Early symptoms of the disease mostly appear in the knee, lower back region and hip joints because they are mostly the weight bearing areas in the body. The inflammations of these joints cause extreme pain and stiffness which results in the loss of flexibility of the regions. The sufferers gradually become inactive making it difficult for the patients to walk, climb stairs, sleep, or perform other daily tasks.
Diagnosis for Osteoarthritis:
It is advised to consult your physician once you come across any of the above mentioned symptoms. Your health expert will take down your detailed medical history and would perform various possible medical examinations.
Treatment for Osteoarthritis:
There isn’t any specific treatment for osteoarthritis other than recommended physical therapy, trying to maintain your body’s overall fitness and choosing your diet properly.
Diet tips for osteoarthritis patients:
• Eat more fresh and crunchy fruits and vegetables.
• Cut down on food that tends to increase your body’s calorie level.
• Omega 3 fatty acids are vital as it can reduce your joint pain and cut down on morning stiffness.
• Try and get enough of natural Vitamin C.
• Replace the other fats that you use with Olive oil.
• Add a zest of fresh ginger in your daily diet to reduce the joint inflammation and pain.
To know more about Arthritis its Cure, Read our recently published book on Amazon’s Kindle